06 November 2008

Oh ... There She Is.

Ok, people ... I'm back. What? Huh? Ohhhhhh ... yeah, I did ... I had to take it. It was much needed.

Sometimes you just gotta take a break from your daily hustles, right? So yeah! That's what I did. As much as I love to write, I took a break from blogging. But now I'm here. Unlike last time, I'm not making any promises [because I hate breaking them], so I'm just gonna do my best to keep you entertained. It may not be daily and it may not be as often as before ... [hello... I do have a life!] but I'll give you guys enough to keep you right where I need you ... HERE....lol.

Ok so, this is somewhat of a transitional posting. I'm gonna be switching up the content of this blog just a bit. I even changed the blogspot address [see address bar above]. It's more personal and the fact that barely anyone knows what it means makes it that much more meaningful to me.

I'll be writing about whatever interests me but some [only some] of my postings will be a bit more on a personal level [don't get too excited - gotta leave something to the imagination, right!? ]. But trust me, you'll see where it differs. You might not agree with everything I say or you might know exactly what I'm talking about, either way --
hate it or love it ... you'll hear it.

Suggestions? Leave a comment.

Ok.. I know it's not Friday yet, but here's some drinks from me to you ... enjoy

pm




No comments: