26 January 2009

dreams.

[picasso dreams]


dream (drēm):
  • A series of images, ideas, emotions, and sensations occurring involuntarily in the mind during certain stages of sleep.

  • A daydream; a reverie.

  • A state of abstraction; a trance.

  • A wild fancy or hope.

  • A condition or achievement that is longed for; an aspiration.

  • One that is exceptionally gratifying, excellent, or beautiful.

Everyone has had dreams so abnormal, complex or scary that you didn't know what to make of it. What did you do when that happened? Many people call a family member or friend for their opinion or explanation, while others go to the Dream Moods Dictionary.

What's the craziest [whatever you may deem crazy or out of the norm] dream you've ever had and what did you do after waking up realizing that it wasn't real?

More importantly, do you believe in your dreams?

Obviously, a dream I had this morning prompted this post.

Feel free to post anonymously.

5 comments:

Brothers Blog said...

It's very rare that I remember dreams. They truly have to be krazy and almost lifelike for me to wake up and remember. Sadly my memory of even the last krazy dream is gone. lol. I have a bad memory. But I don't give too much to dreams. when you read those dream books they tell you dreaming about one thing means something totally different. So I don't look too much into them beyond just a dream.

Brothers Blog said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Peggy M. said...

Yeah. I agree.

I rarely remember them or dwell on them as well - I'm not one of those people..

Just like you though, I remembered this one, b/c it was weird/lifelike.

Jillian said...

the last crazy dream I had...I kid you not...I was the nanny for Beyonce & Jay-Z's baby..have NO IDEA where that came from...lol..

not sure if i read too much into my dreams..but i do believe that they can have significance...

Anonymous said...

Just thought I would share this real crazy dream had this morning (it's the last one I remember, lol). Anyhow, right before I woke up this morning I had a dream that I walked into my bathroom and there was no toilet; I was in complete shock, I looked around the whole bathroom and the bedroom (don't ask why) and no toilet. Then I started to think, someone really got me for my toilet, lol! What has the world come to!