03 December 2008

me, myself and i.

I stole this from Eb the Celeb [thanks] and catered it to me --


EB - I tried to comment but the page wasn't working :( .. It's probably just me.

this is a good one:


I am not: a pessimist

I hear: TLCs "Diggin' On You" playing in the background and the click of my computer keys


I regret: not going away to College


I care: too much about people's feelings


I always: kiss my daughter before she sleeps and when she wakes up


I long to: be an EIC


I feel alone: no one understands my point of view


I hide: my true feelings sometimes


I drive: like it's my first time, sometimes :-/


I sing: in the mirror :)


I dance: at the Club, while I'm cleaning and with my daughter


I write: all the time!


I breathe: everyday - thank God!


I play: bowling on the Wii very well!


I miss: being around my Dad and older brothers


I search: for the errors of my ways


I say: things on impulse and at times it may come across negatively


I feel: like my life is changing for the better


I succeed: at writing an academic paper


I fail: at saying 'no' to those that don't deserve my 'yes'


I dream: about my future with him


I sleep: like the dead


I wonder: where we'll be 7 years from now


I want: this rug I saw at Crate and Barrel [random i know] for my living room


I worry: when my baby's sick


I have: to work harder in order to achieve my goals


I give: way too much


I fight: to prove my point when I know I'm right


I am: a hopeless romantic sometimes


I can’t: focus when there are too many distractions around me


I stay: in the bed under my blanket on really cold saturday mornings


I will: achieve my goals


I can: do much better in certain things if I were more proactive in my day to day activities


I would: love to visit Greece one day


I might: take an international trip for my 25th bday...


I like: to have monthly Girl Night Outs (or In).


I love: him!


I smile: my daughter does something silly or whenever he says something sweet


I frown: when my feelings are hurt


I read: certain blogs everyday


I work: to pay the bills!

No comments: