12 December 2009

think about it.

I've realized something.There are some people who feel too much or are extremely sensitive because of a hormonal imbalance. I get it, I do. Like, a pregnant woman who cries with the snap of a finger or a woman with her period who cries about things she wouldn't have cried about a week earlier. Personally speaking, I've done that bullshit and I'm sure a lot of you have too. Absolutely hate it. Then in retrospect you're like "Um, why the fuck was I crying?" But, there are these other kind of people. Those who feel no understanding, compassion, or remorse and are unresponsive to anything or anyone. Could it be said that they have a chemical imbalance as well? I mean, they're totally on the other end of the spectrum. They have a depth-less, almost non-existent capacity to feel emotion. Maybe you could say that these people have a chemical imbalance instead of whatever else excuse is used to describe their emotionless hearts. But then again, who's the judge of what's normal. I guess abnormal is when imbalances start to affect or hurt those without the actual imbalance.


Make sense?

2 comments:

Liliai said...

That was interesting. You're right, what about the emotionless end of the spectrum?! Cool blog =]

Anonymous said...

What words... super, a brilliant idea


I know a site with answers to a theme interesting you. Hot Health