21 December 2008

on my bob the builder ish...


Between Christmas shopping and trying to complete the renovations in my daughter's room, I've been pretty MIA...

But I can positively say that I am done all of the above and today I will be putting the finishing touches on her room while she's gone. I promised her it would be complete by Christmas.


*thanks to everyone who's helped me with her room... the painters, the spenders [big and small ones], the rides, and even the one who did all that and still listened to me complain about thee most minute things... I appreciate it. I really have some great people in my circle and I am so grateful for it all.
I can't wait to see the excitement on her face when she sees the finished outcome. Shit, I can't wait to see it myself. Maybe I'll snap a pic of her as she's walking into her newly renovated room...

No comments: