21 December 2008

kisses for georgia.

While you're sitting at your desk tomorrow hardly working, haha... you're gonna log on to http://www.cmxiv.blogspot.com/ as you faithfully do, and see this post. You'll probably come to my house and curse me out when you get off work for posting this drunken picture of you, but do I care? No...

Thank you for all your help in fixing up Kianah's room... funny how 5 years ago during the blackout, you took me to the hospital, and watched me in pain as she made her entrance into this crazy world ... now we're changing her room decor from Dora to Hannah.

Kisses for you! I love you!

"The world would be so lonely, in sunny hours or gray. Without the gift of friendship, to help us every day."
- Hilda Brett Farr

4 comments:

Rosie B! said...

AWWW..So Cute. GOOD FRIENDS, YOU NEED THAT!! BULLET

**trucee writer** said...

this is SO sweet!! exactly how i feel about my friends (except the one that fucked my ex...bitch had to GO!) LMAO...

but yeah, this is extremely nice and if i was her...i'd be proud as a friend :)

Adina said...

Awwwwwwwwww this is so sweet!!! You know I'm on my Carl Thomas shit right now, I'm literally sitting here with tears welling up in my eyes...Cherish the ones you have because you so don't come by friends who understand what it takes to be a good friend!!!

Kofi Bofah said...

I am a newcomer.

Glad to see that your friendship is Golden, though.