10 December 2008

i feel loved when...

Found this quiz from BCU's blog who got it from Eb's Blog [lol] and here are my results:
I feel loved when...

The Five Love Languages

My Primary Love Language is Physical Touch

My Detailed Results:
Physical Touch: 10
Quality Time: 8
Words of Affirmation: 7
Acts of Service: 5
Receiving Gifts: 0

This does make a lot of sense and is pretty accurate when it comes to my emotions and what I prefer in a relationship.

Physical Touch -- I loved to be touched - point blank. I'm not talking sexual intercourse touching right now ... I'm talking 'bout those soft, love tap touching -- back rubs, arm strokes, hugs, pecks, etc ... that typa stuff.

Quality Time -- I need to spend time with him -- preferably alone. I rather late night pillow-talks then outdoor quality time.

Word of Affirmation -- Words mean a lot to me [especially his words]. I need to hear you.

Acts of Service -- I appreciate when he does things to help me. Little things count.

Receiving Gifts -- I mean who doesn't like to recieve gifts? I know I do, especially the little thoughtful ones... but receiving a gift doesn't make me feel any more loved than you simply telling me...

Take the Quiz!

3 comments:

Beautifully.Conjured.Up said...

I need to learn what quality time is, because this is high on everyone's list but mine. Am I missing something.

About the gifts, maybe it's my inner Tony Childs (from Girlfriends) speaking because I love gifts...A LOT.

Brothers Blog said...

i TOOK THIs one too and I think quality time was like 11 and physical touch like 7.

Peggy M. said...

I don't know ...it might just be my attention-greedy ass... but I need the physical affection.

BCU, I can see how yours ranked low ... we looking at it differently. To you, it equates to sex, for me it was just those little love taps...